Consultancy and Training Services
CBS provide a consultancy service to companies that already have an existing background checking system in place or companies who are thinking of introducing a screening package tailored to their requirements. The consultancy process would:
- Analyse the effectiveness of existing systems (if any) and review them against current regulatory requirements
- Assess how they measure up against current best practice
- Identify where improvements can be made and how to effectively and easily implement them into your company.
For those companies without existing checking systems, CBS consultants will work with you to gain a thorough understanding of your organisation, how it operates and its potential areas of "people risk", whether from within or from those you do business with. We will provide a comprehensive, effective and timely solution that is designed specifically for the needs of your organisation.
Criminal checks (regulations, legislation etc):
For those companies wishing to introduce criminal background checks or those currently vetting employees, CBS can provide seminars or one to one training exercises with staff members to assist with processing and best practice. While CBS can tailor the specifics of the training and how best to implement this, some of the main topics required for training are as follows:
- CRB Disclosures, legislation & Processing
- The implementation of the Vetting & Barring Scheme by the Independent Safeguarding Authority
- Dealing with information held on a criminal disclosure certificate
- Implement policies and procedures in order to comply with current legislation.